Learn how to monitor your Google Shopping results with SiteLucent
You can track Google Shopping offers with SiteLucent in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, and Ireland. If you're actively using Google Shopping in other countries, those countries can be implemented quickly.
The steps to get started are as follows:
- Add Google Shopping as a retailer to your SiteLucent account. Contact SiteLucent's sales specialists if you have questions about or are interested in monitoring Google Shopping offers.
- Navigate to a dashboard that contains a ‘product overview widget’.
Read how you can add widgets to a dashboard here: https://www.sitelucent.com/help/how-to-add-new-widgets-to-a-dashboard.
- Select ‘Google shopping’ in the dashboard view filter under ‘retailers’.
- Click ‘apply filters’.
What you can monitor daily:
- Seller (buy box winner) and possible other offers
- Seller information
- Product availability
- Article price
- Total price (including sending costs)
Note: monitoring Google Shopping works in combination with a product list. For more information, contact your customer success manager.