This article tells you how to create a dataset from a widget in one of your dashboards.
NOTE: A dataset can only be created from data in a table widget or a matrix table.
When you want to analyze big amounts of data, you can create a dataset with the dataset builder. To create a dataset, you:
- Navigate to one of your dashboards ;
- Set the desired filters for the dataset in the filter menu;
- Navigate to a table widget or matric table that you want to include in your data set;
- In the hamburger menu , click 'Create Dataset';
- Give the dataset a name, and select the date range for your dataset. Note: the date range has to be within your SiteLucent license;
TIP: We advise giving the dataset the same name as the widget/table you are creating the dataset of. This way, you instantly see what data is in the dataset.
- Click 'Save'.
Your dataset is now being built. This can take up to an hour.
- You can find all your datasets in the overview. Click the in the menu.
- Here you'll see when your dataset is generated. You can make a copy of your dataset, view the dataset, download the file, and delete it.