In this article we explain you how to create a new line chart widget from scratch.
To create a new line chart widget you first:
- Navigate to the widgets section in the left menu
- Then click the " + " right next to "Widgets"
In the "Configuration" tab on the right side of your screen, you first:
- Choose visualization type "Line chart": Line charts are typically used to get insights into how a metric develops over time.
- Select only 1 metric of your choice.
- Then choose and select the dimension.
- Then choose and select the aggregation function
- Then show value per:
- Open the "INFO" tab to add a widget name and description.
- Click save.
You have now created a new widget. The next step will be to add the widget to a dashboard