Retrieve the list of retailers you have access to within your customer account
Before getting started, you need to know where to find your personal API keys.
- Go to ‘My Profile’ in the SiteLucent tool;
- Here you find your ‘API Keys’:
In the next few steps, it’s important to know the following:
- The ‘secret' mentioned in the API, is your ‘API User Key’;
- The ‘key’ mentioned in the API, is your ‘API Customer Key’.
Now you have the information you need to get started.
The steps to receiving the list of retailers
- Use the following URL to access the API:
https://api.sitelucent.com/retailer?key=YOUR API CUSTOMER KEY&secret=YOUR API USER KEY
Fill in your API User Key, and your API Customer Key in the bold areas.
Important: do not use spaces, brackets, or any other characters.
Secret: your personal API User Key
Key: your personal API Customer Key
- With the filled in API, you receive the list of retailers you have access to within your customer account in a JSON file.
- The JSON file can then be converted with for example a JSON Formatter to make it easier to read. Many JSON Formatters can be found on Google.
Now that you have your retailer list, you can retrieve detailed product reviews for these retailers.