If you set a default filter to a dashboard, this filter will be automatically applied whenever you open the dashboard.
Before you can apply a default filter to a dashboard, you need to create a saved filter.
To set (or change) a default filter on a dashboard, you first:
- Enter the dashboards section
- Enter the dashboard for which you want to set (or change) the default filter settings.
- Then you click the pencil icon, right next to the dashboard name (edit dashboard)
- Then click the ‘settings’ tab at the top right side of your screen.
- Click 'Default saved filter' and select the filter of choice.
- Then click the 'save button'.