In this article, we explain how you can edit or update an existing Saved Filter.
There are two ways to edit/update existing saved filters:
Via 'Saved Filters'
To edit existing saved filters via the 'Saved Filters' overview, you first:
- Navigate to the saved filters overview in the menu .
- Here you see the name of the saved filter, the used tags, in which dashboard the saved filter is used, and the owner.
- To edit one of the filters, you click the pencil icon
- Here you can edit the name of the saved filter and the filters used.
- Click 'Update'.
Via a dashboard
To update an existing saved filter via a dashboard, you first:
- Navigate to a random dashboard .
- Select the saved filter you wish you update.
- (De)select the filter options of your choice.
- Click the save-icon
- Select 'Update existing filter'.
- Select the Saved filter you want to update.
- Click save.