DCC stands for Digital Content Completeness. The DCC score helps you to optimize product pages on retailer sites by identifying gaps and inconsistencies in content.
The DCC score in short:
- We have defined a standard set of 'DCC rules' (which you can update as desired).
- Our software daily compares product content found online, to the defined 'DCC rules'.
- The DCC score is a percentage that indicates how many of the 'DCC rules' are (not) met.
The DCC Components, Rules, and Weights:
- Minimal Content (60% of total weight):
- Basic Content (30% of total weight):
- Extended Content (10% of total weight):