As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a vital role in our company's growth strategy. You will help our sales team with getting a seat at the table with relevant prospects and leads. You target new prospects through outbound sales efforts and handle incoming leads in an international setting.
- You'll handle outbound prospects in coordination with assigned target accounts:
- Through LinkedIn outreach;
- Through cold-calling and cold-mailing;
- By setting up targeted outbound campaigns.
- You'll handle incoming leads, and give elevator pitches to potential leads and prospects.
- You continuously feed our CRM with the latest updates on account progress and safeguard for the adoption of optimal CRM hygiene standards.
- Create reports for measuring Lead Generation efficiency and effectiveness.
- Suggest improvement plans to make our sales outreach more effective.
- Co-create and update lead generation target lists, to make sure we are never 'out of leads'.
- Provide support for organizing webinars, demo sessions, training sessions, and more together with our marketing team.
- Represent our company at exhibits and trade fairs.
You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have first notions of software as a service (SaaS) as a business model, and have previous experience in inside sales or sales support. You understand how SaaS sales work - you know how to find the right angle by listening to the prospect, using the right approach for the industry, triggering their attention and you like working together with a team to close the deal. In order to contribute to this role, you have:
- 1+ year experience in inside sales/sales support in SaaS environments;
- 1+ year experience in working with enterprise customers;
- English and Dutch language skills: fluent in both speaking and writing;
- Experience with using CRM systems (we use Hubspot) to monitor progress and activity;
Skills that set you apart
You'll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- French, German, or other language skills;
- Previous experience in selling SaaS to retail companies (manufacturers, brands, retailers);
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Sales, Marketing, Economics, Communication, or Languages.
What you get in return
Do you like change and innovation? Are you looking for high energy and driven people to work with and achieve ambitious goals together, and do you want to have fun on the way? We offer:
- An innovative environment with modern technology;
- The ability to work remotely;
- Flexible working hours (minimum 32 hours per week);
- An elaborate budget for education and training;
- A complete and competitive remuneration package
- A good salary, pension scheme, travel allowance, laptop and telephone plan.
- A cool office incl. restaurant, ping pong and pool table, with a startup vibe in the center of Eindhoven;
- Regular team drinks and outings.
Are you the new colleague who will strengthen our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team and make a direct contribution to scale-up? Apply now!
SiteLucent is a fast growing Dutch SaaS start up. Retail manufacturers and brands often lack an overview of how their products are presented on the digital shelf of webshops and marketplaces. SiteLucent helps them with spotting stock and availability issues and improving product content and findability. To offer these insights, SiteLucent software crawls millions of data points on hundreds of webshops daily. Big international brands like Sony, Tefal , Samsung and Bugaboo already leverage SiteLucent’s data and insights today.