Last updated: December 1, 2020
You decided to start with a SiteLucent Premium, Premium Plus, or Enterprise plan!
Now you and your team will walk through the SiteLucent onboarding, guided by our Customer Success Team. On average the onboarding takes 2 to 3 months.
The goal of the onboarding is to:
- Customize settings to meet your business structure and goals;
- Train the team in working with SiteLucent;
- Get the maximum value and best experience out of our software from day one.
We can divide the onboarding process into the following 5 steps:
Step 1: Goals and Structure
We will discuss the following in order to map and customize dashboards (in the next steps) that meet your business structure and goals:
- How are your company and its target markets structured (e.g. market segments you wish to monitor, geographically organized?)
- What are you trying to achieve by using SiteLucent?
- Who is/are the people and teams who will be working with SiteLucent and what are their specific tasks, goals, and needs?
Step 2: Product Lists, Matching, and Coverage
- An introduction to Product list(s): How to use SiteLucent’s product list template to upload your product assortment(s) and add additional contextual information, like i.e. categorization, etc. This will help you slice and dice product data more granularly later.
- Data validation and mapping: ensuring all products are properly found and available, and ‘map’ to the correct product information.
Step 3: Account Configuration & Customization
- Set-up of user account(s), access privileges, etc.
- Dashboard customization: Discuss if and how we need to customize the default dashboard and filter settings, in order to meet your business goals and ensure relevance to the target audience(s).
- DCC customization: Define the criteria to measure the correctness and completeness of the content on each product detail page.
- Additional: Upload a list of search keywords.
Step 4: User Training(s)
The purpose of the tool training is:
- To get all team members who will start working with SiteLucent familiar with the software;
- Give all future users a picture of how the tool can add value to their work specifically.
Step 5: Evaluation onboarding process and define next steps
The final step will be an evaluation:
- We’ll look back at the onboarding process and discuss any remaining ‘open ends’, if applicable.
- We are eager to learn so we would like to hear from your side what we can do better or differently.
- We’ll discuss the next steps towards (extended) support, if applicable.
Do you need more info?
Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to answer all your questions related to the onboarding steps.