PHP Back-End Developer
As a Back-end Developer, you will work on the core technology of SiteLucent.
📍 Eindhoven (or remote) 🕓 32 h or more 🎓 Bachelor or Master
SiteLucent collects various data points on millions of product pages on worldwide eCommerce websites daily. As a Back-end Developer, you will work on the core technology of SiteLucent.
What will you do as a PHP Back-End Developer?
As a PHP Back-end Developer, you are responsible for building, improving, and maintaining our software. You are involved in many facets. You will build on our software to collect large amounts of data every day, the databases in which this data is stored and processed, and the technology with which we translate all information into useful insights.
You will work closely with our Customer Success team to translate customer needs into smart technical solutions, as well as our Front-end team to unlock the insights to customers and partners. You will continuously work on further improving and innovating our software.
Because we are a small team, the roles are broad and varied. Your activities:
- Inventing and implementing new features and possibilities in our software;
- Thinking along and building innovative MVPs;
- Analysing issues in our data collection 'engine' and solving them;
- Contribute to our product and innovation roadmap.
Who are you?
You are a doer and like to think about how to do things better, faster, and easier. You write structured and efficient codes and are continuously working to improve your skills. But most importantly: you are enthusiastic, and building our tool and company makes your happy!
You are made for the job if you as well:
- Have a bachelor or master's degree;
- Have knowledge of and experience with software development in PHP;
- Knowledge of and/or experience with web crawling and scraping is a plus;
- Knowledge of and/or experience with languages such as Python, NodeJS, SQL, databases like MySQL, AWS (Amazon Web Services), and cloud environment are a plus;
- Knowledge of and/or experience with CI/CD, DevOps, Agile software development, etc. is a plus;
- Have experience with Jira, BitBucket, Git, etc.;
- Are proactive and like to think along in improving the customer experience and reliability of our data;
- Have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both orally and in writing.
Why choose SiteLucent?
SiteLucent is a fast-growing tech startup: you help build our mission, influence the organisation, and impact our customers as data operations specialists.
What do we offer you?
- An innovative environment with modern technology;
- The ability to work remotely;
- Flexible working hours (minimum 32 hours per week);
- Budget for education and training;
- A good salary, pension scheme, travel allowance, laptop and telephone plan.
- A cool office incl. restaurant, ping pong and pool table, with a startup vibe in the centre of Eindhoven;
- Regular team drinks and outings.
Are you the new colleague who will strengthen our enthusiastic and entrepreneurial team and make a direct contribution to scale-up? Apply now!