Not every retailer carries the same product range. Specify which of your products belong within which retailer range, using a Retailer Assortment Product List.
To create a Retailer Assortment Product List you first:
- Navigate to 'Product lists'.
- Download a 'Retailer Assortment Template'
- Fill out the mandatory fields ( Column A - E):
GTIN Code The GTIN code (i.e. EAN, UPC, ISBN, etc.), is a unique code assigned to a product to identify it. Brand name The official brand name of the product. MPN Code 1 The Manufacturer Product Number. Please note: An ASIN is NOT an MPN code. MPN Code 2 An additional MPN code. Please note: An ASIN is NOT an additional MPN code. Product name The official name of the product. Use your companies standard language.
- From column F, you can see retailer names for which you can define a Retailer Assortment, followed by a [number]. Do not make any adjustments to the first row.
- Indicate with a "Y", "X" or "YES" whether a product belongs to the range of the retailer mentioned in that column.
- Use "N", "NO" or leave the cell empty/no value, to indicate that the product does not belong to the range of the retailer in question.
- The next step will be to upload your retailer Assortment Product List to SiteLucent.