In this article we explain how you can schedule daily, weekly or monthly data exports to email.
Watch a video here: https://www.loom.com/share/02fe4920883d4df6ab3f4af893d3717c
To schedule an export of widget data you first:
- Enter the dashboards section
- To make a one-off data export, check out this article
- Then click on the dashboard with widgets for which you want to export data.
- Apply preferred view filters: The filters applied at the moment you schedule data exports, are the filters that will apply to your export. You can set up multiple exports on the same dashboard / widget, with different filters each time.
- Click on the 'hamburger menu' which you can find in the upper right corner of each widget.
- Then click 'Data export'
- Switch to the tab 'Schedule'
- Give your scheduled export a subject name.
- Choose a rolling date.
- Set a start and end date for the period in which you want to receive emails.
- Choose your preferred time of day (default 9.00 AM) and frequency.
- Select Recipients.
- Click save.