You can add the attribute 'RSP' (Recommended Retail Price) to a product list, to measure price deviations.
To measure price deviations, you need to add a column to your product list named 'RSP'. If you have already uploaded a product list, you can edit your product list and skip the steps 1 - 3.
- Navigate to 'Product lists'.
- Download a Standard product list template
- Fill out the mandatory fields ( Column A - E):
GTIN Code The GTIN code (i.e. EAN, UPC, ISBN, etc.), is a unique code assigned to a product to identify it. Brand name The official brand name of the product. MPN Code 1 The Manufacturer Product Number. Please note: An ASIN is NOT an MPN code. MPN Code 2 An additional MPN code. Please note: An ASIN is NOT an additional MPN code. Product name The official name of the product. Use your companies standard language.
- Fill out the Attribute 'RSP' (Column Z - AS)
Make sure you name the column exactly - RSP
- Add the values for 'RSP' (Recommended Retail Price) to measure price deviations.
- When ready, upload your product list.
- Then add the widget(s) 'Average deviation from RSP (absolute)', 'Average deviation from RSP (percentage)', and data table 'retailer pricing overview'.