You can set alerts and notifications in 2 ways. In the video below, we show you how to set a new alert via the alert menu.
The steps to create a new alert:
- Navigate to 'Alerts'
- Apply preferred filters
- Choose the preferred notification method(s)
- Select users who we should notify
- Indicate the title of your alert (max. 100 characters)
- Choose the aggregation function
- Select a KPI on which you want to set the alert
- Select a Date preset: When you select "Today", the tool checks whether the data collection for today - for that selection - is already complete and (if yes) do the check and then send an alert.
- Set a Threshold condition and value.
- Click 'Save'.