To uncover on-site search insights, you have to add search keywords to a specific retailer. Constantly monitor the search results and start optimizing product content.
To add search keywords you first:
- Navigate to 'Account setup'.
- Click 'Search keywords & categories'.
- Click on the retailer of your choice. Check if keyword search is available (when green) or not (when grey).
- To give you an example we choose retailer bol.com by clicking on it.
- Click the '+ create keyword' button on the upper-right side of the screen.
- Save time! Add multiple keywords at once by using commas or new lines to separate keywords. Example: keyword1, keyword2.
- Click 'create'.
- In your dashboard view filters you can now select your created Search Keywords.
- PLEASE NOTE: It typically takes one hour before you see the keyword search results in the 'Improve Search Results' dashboard.