Monitor search results of your products within a category page by creating a Search Category.
To create a Search Category you first:
- Navigate to 'Account setup'.
- Click 'Search keywords & categories'.
- Click on the retailer of your choice. Check if category search is available (when green) or not (when grey).
- To give you an example we choose retailer bol.com by clicking on it.
- Click the tab 'category pages'.
- Click 'Create category'.
- Name the category in which you want to start monitoring your products' search results.
- Surf to the retailers site, go to a certain category page, and copy-paste the URL.
- Make sure the changeover switch is set to 'Active'.
- In your dashboard view filters you can now select your created Search Category.
- PLEASE NOTE: It typically takes one hour before you see the category search results in the 'Improve Search Results' dashboard.