In this article, you learn how you can edit a product in a retailer assortment product list.
In SiteLucent, we can define two types of product lists: Standard and retailer assortments. You can view the type in the product list overview:
To edit a retailer assortment, you first:
- Click on the name of the retail product list you want to edit;
- Click the pencil icon on the right sight of a product to edit the retailer assortment on a single product level (see image below)
- Change the Y/N per retailer to indicate whether (Y) or not (N) a product is in a retailer's range.
- Click the save button.
- If you want to change multiple products at once, you can select multiple products by checking the checkboxes on the left.
Tip: Use the search box to quickly search and select multiple products of the same brand or product line etc.
- For instance, If you want to add 4 products to the Coolblue assortment, you select the retailer and change the value to Y.
- Then click the save button.