SiteLucent Software is subject to the SaaS-related sections in the “Nederland ICT Voorwaarden 2014” terms & conditions, of which a copy can be downloaded below. For the online plans & payment, additional terms apply.
Netherlands ICT Terms
The 'Nederland ICT Voorwaarden' contain rules concerning contact between suppliers and customers during the delivery of products and services. SiteLucent software is specifically subject to the SaaS-related sections in these terms.
Online plans & payment
- When upgrading to a premium plan online, prices are per 30-day period and exclude VAT.
- The price for the new plan will be invoiced monthly in arrears at the end of the 30-day period;
- When upgrading to a premium plan, the new plan starts immediately. Any additional cost in the current 30-day period, due to i.e. further changes in the product selection, will be added to the invoice for the current 30-day period;
- A Premium plan will be automatically renewed at the end of the 30-day period, for a consecutive 30-day period;
- Removing blocks of PDP’s during the 30 day plan period will not affect the calculated price for the remaining days but will affect the price for the next 30-day period;
- Cancelling a Premium plan will take effect after the running 30-day period ends. Your subscription will not be renewed and the account will be closed automatically.