Uncover insights that lead to more sales on the digital shelf
We help you optimize your brand's online performance. Save time and boost sales with digital shelf monitoring & analytics.
Monitor product listings and control your brand
Track your assortment to control who is selling your brand on what channels.
- Visualize and overview the exact SKUs listed across retailers;
- Find out which products are missing on the digital shelf;
- Track who is selling your products (without permission) on marketplaces.
Maximize product availability
Don't miss out on sales opportunities and boost eCommerce sales by fixing stockouts across multiple retailers.
- Track if (sponsored) products are in stock at all times;
- Get notified if products at your eCommerce channels run out of stock;
- Track the length and timing of each stock-out to anticipate future supply issues.
Keep prices stable and competitive
Benefit from tracking retail prices in multiple ways.
- Select an optimal price strategy based on retail and competitor prices;
- Negotiate margins, backed with retail price data;
- Track if resellers follow recommended retail prices and which resellers maintain stable prices.
Show perfect content on 100+ channels
Get product page content right, at scale.
- Use scorecards to compare your brand's guidelines against published content on retailer sites;
- Receive automated reports on products with incorrect or missing keywords, product images, videos, or other attributes;
- Benchmark content against top-selling or top-ranked competitors for # of images, videos, and other (enhanced) content.
Lift visibility in retailer search results
Monitor if you use keywords in all the right places and analyze the search placements on retailers. Improve your product page SEO across all product listings.
- Monitor your brands share of search by retailer-specific keywords;
- Detect if your products rank first on search results in your category;
- Benchmark competitor brand product search rankings.
Analyze and leverage product reviews
Ratings & reviews are a core part of the online shopping experience. Tracking customer ratings & reviews helps you to:
- Benchmark the number of product reviews and star ratings against competitor brands' products;
- Determine which products are underperforming;
- Identify issues with your products and product content.
Join the 60+ brand manufacturers who trust us with their digital shelf optimization
Do you have questions about how SiteLucent's software can help your business?
We'd love to show you how your brand can drive eCommerce sales, be brand compliant on all eCommerce channels, avoid channel conflicts, lower return rates, or all of the above! Here are a few ways to reach out to our sales team.