From big eCommerce data to useful insights
The rapid growth of data raises two questions for eCommerce professionals:
- Where do I begin?
- How can I extract insights from eCommerce data?
Your SiteLucent InSight team will help you uncover the answers!
How do we support you?
eCommerce data is created in high volume, speed, and variety every day. We help you use data and visuals to craft a meaningful narrative about what your data infers and how you can use that insight to address your business challenge.
Analysis & Visuals
Narrative & Insights
We establish a baseline for KPIs related to the topic in question
We will help you uncover opportunities by answering questions such as:
- What are my brands' current buy-box shares, in-stock rates, rating & review distribution, content quality, and search rankings?
- How can I use automation and generate reports to understand progress and opportunities better?
- How can I create custom dashboards dedicated to reaching my goals?
What do we need to guide your brands to faster eCommerce growth?
Depending on your business challenge, we use data, analytical techniques, and tools such as:
- Data Types: Digital shelf data, benchmark, clickstream data, conversion & return data
- Sources & tools: Data visualization tools, retailer data platforms
- Techniques: Web scraping, data visualization, descriptive and diagnostic analysis
We guide you through the process of:
- Using all available data to uncover relevant relationships and actionable insights for growth
- Creating regular reports for operational teams on the SKU level to keep you progressing toward your goals
- Improving product experiences to increase sales across all retailers, marketplaces, and your brand's webshop
Why choose SiteLucent for digital shelf analytics?
From custom content scorecards and dashboards to personalized support, flexibility is paramount to our software and people.
Automated alerts & reports
Switch from guesswork and manual eCommerce operations to automated data reports and alerts.
We refresh your data between 1 and 8 times a day, depending on your challenges and goals.
Request your desired retailers
We track local and global brands and shops. We open our platform to all companies, large and small.
Get hands-on help, advice, onboarding, and team training. New or obsolete products? We help you keep your product assortment lists up to date.
The rapid growth of data raises questions: 'Where do I begin? How can I extract insights from data?'. Our InSight team will help you uncover the answers.